|Home | Stores | Tamiya | 3Racing | HPI | Kyosho | Other F1 | Clubs | Tips | Photos| Videos|
Other Brands of F1 RC Cars
Here are hop up kits and specially brands of Formula One rc cars. K's Racing, Yeah Racing Transformula, TOP Rebel R-F01, Exotek conversions (for HPI F10, Sakura FGX, Tamiya F103/F104), Zen ZFC012, HiroFactory HRF10X, Rabbit FGX, TRG 112, Cross CF-01 2008 and more.
K's Racing KC-F01 Kit
13 August 2012 - An old chassis kit that I never knew existed. K's Racing KC-F01 rc car kit is my dream F1 chassis. I want one!
10 August 2012 - Posted on the TRG blog is the 112 prototype. Main feature is super narrow chassis to avoid rubbing against the road even with low ride heights. Photo credit: TRG
Yeah Racing Transformula F1
Winner of 2011 TITC F1 Class and UF1 LA. The Yeah Racing Transformula F1 RC allows you to choose between a T-bar or Link type rear suspension.
TOP Rebel R-F01
Chassis: 1/10 electrical
Exotek EFX F1 Conversion for the Sakura FGX
4 August 2012 (Manila) - The Exotek conversion is proving to be good. Makes the FGX lighter and more durable. Locally we have an Exotek FGX making our tough A-main field on a track and rules suited for direct drive f1 rc cars. ~ F1RC Club of the Philippines.
- Top and bottom plates made of 2.25 USA made carbon fiber for excellent flex and lightness. The conversion is much lighter then the stock parts it replaces yet is much stronger.
- Top and bottom plates are shaped to maximize grip with rubber tires. The 2.25 material and aggressive shape creates more mechanical front and rear grip.
- Reinforced double layer nose section- the upper nose layer is 3mm carbon fiber. The nose section is lengthened as well for extra support.
- The front upper/ inner arm mounts are lowered for improved camber gain for improved steering. The stock geometry creates positive camber gain- terrible for front traction!
- 2 position servo mounting to adjust the weight bias.
- You can install up to a 38 tooth pinion/ 35 tooth spur with no motor mount grinding! Compatible with the stock motor mount- Not compatible with the optional motor mount set.
- Accepts normal lipos or 'Shorty' type lipos and is securely held in without the need for tape via an easy access battery cup.
- Quick 1 screw and 1 body clip battery removal.
- Slotted chassis allows forward or rearward 'shorty' lipo placement to tune for more or less steering.
- Shorty packs can be mounted 'inline' for higher grip tracks or 'laterally' (with optional lateral mount kit) for lower grip tracks.
- Enlarged bottom cutouts for improved motor cooling.
- Narrowed side chassis profile for improved chassis roll and reduced cornering scrub.
- Includes 2 lighweight shock ball mounts.
- Includes alloy posts and quality hardware.
Exotek F1 Ultra Conversion for F103
4 August 2012 (Manila) - We have one racer driving an Exotek F1 Ultra conversion and is very fast. Consistently in the A-main and capable of doing fastest laps in racing condition. ~ F1RC Club of the Philippines
Link type rear
pod for exceptional rear grip. The rear
suspension pod includes ball links and reinforced easy set side links.
Exotek FX10 Chassis Conversion for HPI Formula TEN
-Allows for more lipo battery options- accepts round or square type flat bottomed 7.4v lipo
packs including Thunder Power, IB and Orion. Max battery size is 47mm wide, 24mm tall,
-Carbon fiber 1 piece top deck to reduce tweak and allows just enough flex to maintain proper
-Modular battery strap design for secure battery mounting but also quick and easy battery
-100% American made quasi weave 2mm thick carbon fiber components.
-Narrowed chassis to reduce chassis scrub for better handling and more corner speeds yet
plenty of room to mount electronics.
-Pan car type tweak screw adjustment feature.
-Includes carbon fiber front arm brace.
-Includes orange anodized battery posts, gun metal spacers and necessary alloy steel hardware.
-Can accept 1/12th scale pan car servos (1/12th servo mounts not included)
-Maintains the stock wheelbase.
Cross CF-01 2008
4 August 2012 - Here is the lone Cross CF-01 2008 of Jason Dela Cruz. So far holding its own against the Tamiya's and Exotek's. Unique is the front suspension design with coil springs and oil filled shock absorbers.
Photo credit: Allan Colico